Hull City vs Stoke City live stream - Stark Streams
Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak


Email *

Message *

Hull City vs Stoke City live stream


Hull City is set to host Stoke City in an upcoming Championship match on Friday, 29 March 2024 at 15:00 UTC. The fixture will take place at the KCOM Stadium. Hull City currently sits in 7th position in the league standings, while Stoke City is in 19th place.

The last encounter between the two teams occurred on 24 September 2023, with Hull City emerging victorious with a scoreline of 3-1. When considering their last 7 meetings, Stoke City holds an advantage with 4 wins compared to Hull City's 2 wins, and they have drawn once. Specifically, at the KCOM Stadium, Hull City has won once against Stoke City.

No information on match transmissions through streaming services or TV platforms has been provided. In terms of match predictions, the chances of a Hull City win are estimated at 45.76%, with a draw probability of 25.48% and an away victory for Stoke City at 28.76%. The betting odds from bet365 are in favor of Hull City with odds of 1.91, a draw stands at 3.6, and a Stoke City win at 3.8.

Teams:Hull City - Stoke City


Date:Friday, 29 March 2024


Venue:KCOM Stadium, Hull

More details:

Hull Live stream & Fixtures

Stoke Live stream & Fixtures